Media training a corporate spokesperson to be the voice of an issue is a key part of a good PR program for non-profit organizations. Riemer Communications can create the messaging, plan events and oversee media outreach campaigns for non-profit organizations both big and small.
Non Profit Clients Include:
- International Institute of New England
- New England Forestry Foundation
- Parenting Journey
- Project Bread (Walk for Hunger)
- The Greater Boston Food Bank
- The Jewish Federation of the East Bay
As the Public Relations Representative for our non-profit clients, Riemer Communications we will work with the media to provide timely information in print, online and through social media.
Our services include:
- Writing timely press releases/announcements to support special events, executive changes, mission statements, fundraising activities, etc.
- Developing press materials including press releases, event listings, fact sheets, etc.
- Integrating social media into the PR campaign by posting fresh content and all press releases to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn on a regular basis.
- Updating targeted media list to include appropriate trades, vertical publications, local consumer media and general business media outlets as well as bloggers.
- Working with the industry trades and top business media to secure coverage
- Giving reporters fresh content for their articles
- Reviewing media partnerships and securing editorial coverage in each magazine
- Creating key messaging for interviews – strategy for securing coverage in more specialized publications
- Participating in team meetings to discussing marketing goals to expand upon the PR strategy